• Never apply on open wound.
• For first use, optimize adherence by prewashing both skin and KELOGEL.
• Wash scar and surrounding skin. Dry with a clean towel. Allow to dry thoroughly.
• Remove the KELOGEL bandage from package.
• Determine the correct size needed to cover the scar. The pad should completely cover and overlap the treatment area by at least 1/2 to 1 in. (1 to 3 cm).
• If necessary, use water soaked scissors and cut the pad to the right size
• Wash pad with soap and water daily. Wipe with a clean towel. Allow to dry thoroughly in the air.
• Apply pad to the scarred area. It will fasten to your skin with the non allergenic adhesive backing
• Never use ointments, creams or any other products under the KELOGEL.
• Wash after eight hours of application.
• In cases of oily skin a more frequent wash of the skin and KELOGEL is needed. It is important to apply daily the KELOGEL or cream. Any different ways of application may reduce the sheets effectiveness.
• Depending on room temperature, perspiring might prevent KELOGEL from staying fixed. Therefore wash both skin and KELOGEL, then dry well and apply back.
• Store KELOGEL into a closed plastic bag. (ex: Zip-lock).
• To undermine the sticky effect, apply non perfumed powder.
• To get back the adhesive aspect, wash in clear water.
• Can lightly turn yellow when exposed to ultraviolet rays.
• Does not contain any latex (tissue).
The first day, apply KELOGEL on your scar for a two (2) to three (3) hours period of time. Gradually daily increase from one (1) to two (2) hours
until applied twenty(20) hours a day. (Minimum of 8 hours before washing).
• Wash in clear water with a soft, non perfumed antibacterial soap.
• Rinse in clear water. Air dry.
• Wash skin before each application.
Due to perspiring, certain people might react to KELOGEL by developing a mild sweet (rash). If this occurs, discontinue use of gel for 48 hours or until it clears up. After this interruption period, resume application one hour at a time for the first day increase the application time from 2 to 3 hours a day. If any skin reaction appears once more, please consult with your physician or pharmacist. Preferably stop usage in presence of allergy cases.
10 x 10 cm, 10 x 20 cm, 4 x 25 cm, 7.5 x 12 cm